Sunday, July 27, 2008

Walking With Dinosaurs!

Yesterday, we went to see the Walking With Dinosaurs show in Bridgeport with Mimi, Auntie Fran and cousin D.J. This was an amazing show! We weren't sure how Reed would do with the loud roaring of the dinosaurs and the booming sound effects, but as usual, our easy going baby took everything in stride. Ray of course LOVED every minute of it and I have to admit, so did I! Reed took turns sitting with Daddy or Mommy and clapped along with the crowd at the appropriate times, including when the giant T-REX came on scene to defend her young. She roared soooooo loud the whole place shook! Right in our faces at one point, I might add! The pictures are not great since it was in an area, but I will post a few so you can see how realistic these creatures looked. I was definately impressed and would go again if I could! We met up with Uncle John at Ruby Tuesday's in Waterbury after the show and had a good meal with our family. This has been a really great summer so far!!!!!!

This dinosaur was so large it almost touched the lights on the ceiling of the arena!


Watching everything!

Mama T-REX


No comments: