Ray made it through his first baseball clinic! I am so proud of how he did and I think he learned a lot in the process. Today was by far the most time either of us had ever spent out in the heat and blazing sun, but with the help of Gatorade, we survived! Good thing Ray got my skin! Ray learned how to bunt today and he did well doing it. He brought gum and goldfish for his teammates today as a thank you present for helping him and being so wonderful to him all week. I know I said it before, but these young boys were the BEST! It was sad to say goodbye to them, but Ray is looking forward to seeing them at games and at next years clinic. He already asked if he could go....so cute! Ray may be one of the funniest kids you could ever meet, but he's all business when it comes to baseball.
Good job Ray! Mommy and Daddy are sooooooo proud!

Good job Ray! Mommy and Daddy are sooooooo proud!

Morning stretches

Ray's new shirt.


Talking strategy with his Coach.
Reed walked today! And mommy just happened to have her camera in her hand when it happened. I was in the process of taking his picture standing still, and then he just walked to the couch! Ray better hide all his stuff now!
Good job Reed! Mommy and Daddy are soooooo proud of you too!

Love the shades!


No comments:
Post a Comment