Well, I forgot my camera today so I took these photos with my phone. Daddy brought Ray to baseball and got to see what was going on. Gramma Judy and I went up when he came back and got to see the game. Ray did really well and even though his new friends "allow" him to get home runs, no one can take away the fact that he is hitting the balls that are being pitched to him. He got quite a few really nice hits and is really starting to understand the concept of playing an actual game. He played his position in the outfield...most of the time, and waited patiently for his turn at bat. Again, his teammates are amazing and he is the luckiest little boy in the world! I am looking forward to seeing more of what he has learned tomorrow, but am so sad that this is over for him. He has had the best time and grown more than I can say as a result. One of his coaches from the Twisters told me today that he is the smartest 4 year old he has ever met, and that his verbal skills and vocabulary are ridiculous! I can't argue with him. He amazes us every day! We are beyond proud of our little man. I haven't mentioned Reed much lately, but he is growing by leaps and bounds! He has taken a step or two here and there, and is enjoying playing in his water table on the deck. Still the happiest little guy I have ever seen!





High fives for "Shorty" after his at bat.

1-2-3 BASEBALL! This is their cheer when the game is over. Ray is in there somewhere!

A very sweaty, hot, and dirty Ray after the game.


No comments:
Post a Comment