Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mom's Birthday and a whole LOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Mom, Jenny Mom and I went out to celebrate mom's birthday last night. We went to Butterfly's for supper and headed into their karaoke lounge afterward to embarass ourselves a little. Actually, mom did really well and when she sang, three couples got up and slow danced while she sang. After she got a great round of applause!

Earlier in the day, Ray and I attended his friend Mackenzie's birthday party and he had a wonderful time there. I think he liked beating the crap out of the pinyata the best!!! He could have cared less about the candy inside, he just wanted to bust it open!



This morning, we all went out for a birthday breakfast with mom and Jenny mom. We had really good food and a nice time together. Of couse I had to take some pictures afterward. My boys are so lucky to have THREE grammas who adore them!




Later on in the day, we headed to Angelica and Shawn's for dinner and more fun! The kids had such a great time, including the BIG boys Kevin and Shawn. We are so thankful for our wonderful friends and the time we get to spend with them.






We also spent Friday night with great friends and their children but I have no pictures to show for it. I can't believe I slacked on that one, the picture queen, but we really had a great time!!!!

All in all, another busy and exciting weekend for the Campbell Crew! We wouldn't have it any other way!!!!

No comments: