Wow! I can't believe two weeks has passed with out a post from me! We have been busy packing every once of fun into what is left of the summer...and we've done a pretty good job.
Ray has had play dates with all of his friends...and I mean everyone, we went to a fireman's parade and picnic at the Webb's house, had a great time at the other Campbell's house...and met their new little boy Ari...sooooo cute, mommy had a jewelry party and a girls nite out with Jessica and Kirstie, we went to a great car show and met up with Ray's friends from school, celebrated Kevin's birthday with family, had even more times for play with our neighbor's granddaughter and our other neighbor's niece, and last night, we had a great dinner here with Angelica, Shawn, Leah and baby Joe! Whew!!! That's a lot and I am sure I missed something! Although things have been busy, I wouldn't have it any other way. We have had a really great summer filled with family, friends and lots of FUN!
Ray has had play dates with all of his friends...and I mean everyone, we went to a fireman's parade and picnic at the Webb's house, had a great time at the other Campbell's house...and met their new little boy Ari...sooooo cute, mommy had a jewelry party and a girls nite out with Jessica and Kirstie, we went to a great car show and met up with Ray's friends from school, celebrated Kevin's birthday with family, had even more times for play with our neighbor's granddaughter and our other neighbor's niece, and last night, we had a great dinner here with Angelica, Shawn, Leah and baby Joe! Whew!!! That's a lot and I am sure I missed something! Although things have been busy, I wouldn't have it any other way. We have had a really great summer filled with family, friends and lots of FUN!
Look who's holding hands!
Carson and Ray playing the drums!
I'm too sexy for these shades!
My handsome boys!











No comments:
Post a Comment