Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Being Thankful.


I had really wanted to write this for Thanksgiving Day, but never got around to it. I figure it's never too late to be thankful and that it is important to take time out of EVERY day to be thankful for what God has given us.
Today, and every day, I am thankful for my husband, my boys, my family and my friends. I am thankful for the faith I have and how that faith sustains me. I am thankful for the talents I have been given and for the ability to share them with others. I am thankful for being able to stay at home with my boys.

I am thankful God for ALL you have given me and for Your Word which guides me.

May God Bless you all during this Holy Season and in the New Year!

1 comment:

Bonhomie said...

Thanks for the reminder! That photo is awesome!