
This weekend was busy and as usual, packed with as much fun as we could manage. My favorite moment however, happened in church on Sunday morning. After a great buffet breakfast, we headed to church. When we arrived we found out that the district superintendant was visiting and would be delivering the Gospel and the Sermon. When he began to speak the Gospel, it was clear to us that he was a great speaker. What we weren't aware of was the fact that Ray was listening as intently as we were. To my delight and to the surprise of members of our Church Family sitting near us, Ray turned to me after the Gospel concluded and said, "Mommy, I really like the way he tells a story." With tears in my eyes, I agreed and hugged my little boy. His response has quickly been shared with most of our congregation and everyone is amazed that he would say such a thing. Everyone but us of course! My deep thinker is really beginning to understand the "stories" of the Bible that we read and I couldn't be more proud of him. I thank Jesus every day for my family, and will continue to raise my children to know Him and love Him the way that I do.

2 comments:
What a sweet moment Carole! And a GREAT post too...thanks for sharing!!
How awesome is that! I really need to get my act together!!
Post a Comment