Tuesday, June 24, 2008

THEY grow up TOO fast...

It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is now one year old and that Ray is four! They are so cute together and Ray is a wonderful big brother to Reed. Most of the time he is gentle and loving and Reed would rather be with him than with anyone I think!

Reed is making daily advances. He refuses to walk, but crawls at lightning speed everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE, he wants to go. His speech is amazing as well and he adds at least 2 to 3 new words per DAY! We were trying to count what he says, but lost count at around 30 words. I have two little talkers!

Ray is taking Karate and really loves it. He got to march in the parade and felt like such a big boy! He is so tall now and it's a good thing it's summer, because all his pants are short on him now! Thank goodness we get hand-me-downs for him because I don't know how we'd keep him in clothes!

Every day is an adventure and I look forward to each new day that I spend with them. They are such amazing boys and mommy is so proud of them!

1 comment:

~Sue said...

I love my boys :-) Miss you guys!!