Well, Morgan, the cat for those of you who don't know him, has diabetes! I am so upset, but hopefully we can get this under control. He is a feisty guy so I know he will be fine, but I'm not so sure about giving him insulin twice a day. Yes, I have to inject my little baby, I hate it. Not to mention I hate needles. Oh well, we do what we have to when it comes to those we love.
The boys are great and keeping me on my toes! Our outing today was to the vet and then to B.J's. Ray picked out some fireworks and can't wait to see them go off!!!! He is not afraid of ANYTHING. It's a little scary! We ended up at IKEA yesterday and then to the chinese buffet and Gramma Judy's and Poppy's house. Ray was playing outside with Daddy and Poppy and came running in to tell me he jumped off the roof!!! They put him on the shed and he jumped off so they could catch him! I am soooooo glad I didn't see it!

No comments:
Post a Comment