Saturday Ray had his first day of soccer. He loved it and has been showing us his "moves" ever since. I'm not really up on what soccer moves should look like, but to me, it looks like he paid attention and learned something. I suppose Daddy will have to fill me in about the rules of the game.


After soccer we went to the Harwinton fair. Mommy, Daddy, Ray, Reed, Mimi, Gramma Judy and our birthday boy Poppy all went and we had a really great time. I forgot my camera...I know...that NEVER happens to me, but I did snap a few on my cell. I'm a little disorganized lately! Ray had a blast on the rides and poor Reed had to watch from his stroller. He didn't mind though because, well...he never really minds anything! He was happy to eat, and look at the bunnies in the bunny barn.


After that we ended up at dinner at the 99 restaurant. Reed LOVED his dinner of buttered pasta and broccoli, and finished with a very messy ice cream sandwich! Ray ate fries, popcorn and a sundae...nice!
It's too late for me to write anymore now, but I will try and follow up with another post that might be able to fill in the gaps between posts. O.k. the very large gaps between posts! I also need to learn more about what I am doing here. I see so much on other blogs and I have no clue how to do any of it myself. Have a blessed day!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment